Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey
Throughout the last decade, we have seen various companies use versatile methods to ensure customer satisfaction. Of all these methods, customer surveys are still the best. Nobody is better than the customer to understand what does or doesn’t make them happy.
The Albertsons believe the same and so they have created the Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey. This survey has helped them know where they have been making mistakes and gives them a chance to improve. The data gathered via the surveys is then use for the better working of the Albertsons.
With the digital age at our doorstep, collecting surveys is a very easy job. The data is a click away unlike the old times. Everyone can fill the survey easily.
Albertsons is a US based supermarket chain. It has over 2200 stores. Around 250000 employees work in this company in a friendly and productive environment. It operates under a number of different names like the Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Jewel-Osco, Shaw’s, ACME Markets, Tom Thumb, Randalls, United Supermarkets, Pavilions and Star Market and Carrs.
Before the survey
- Since it is a digital survey, one must have access to a phone or a laptop with internet access to be able to fill the survey.
- This survey is only available in English and Spanish. So, one must know how to speak either English or Spanish in order to fil this survey
- You must have the receipt of your last payment to the Albertsons containing an invitation for the survey.
- One must be of 18 years or older.
Steps to take the survey
- Go to Albertsons official survey website
- Enter the state and the store number.
- Enter the date of your visit. This is printed on the receipt.
- A series of simple questions will appear on the screen regarding your experience at Albertsons.
- Take your time and answer all these questions honestly.
- Write additional feedback in the comments section.
- Enter your contact details if you want to enter the sweepstakes.
- You have now completed the survey.