Biscuitville Guest Experience Survey
Throughout the last decade, we have seen various companies use versatile methods to ensure customer satisfaction. Of all these methods, customer surveys are still the best. Nobody is better than the customer to understand what does or doesn’t make them happy.
The Biscuitville believe the same and so they have created the Biscuitville Guest Experience Survey. This survey has helped them know where they have been making mistakes and gives them a chance to improve. The data gathered via the surveys is then use for the better working of the Biscuitville.
With the digital age at our doorstep, collecting surveys is a very easy job. The data is a click away unlike the old times. Everyone can fill the survey easily.
Biscuitville’s founding stone was laid in 1966. It is a restaurant that is owned by a family itself. Today it has grown and it has around 54 restaurant all over North Carolina and Virginia. Which main logon is providing freshly made food to those who come to the restaurant. To ensure the same, a fresh batch of biscuits is made in every 15 minutes.
Before the survey
- Since it is a digital survey, one must have access to a phone or a laptop with internet access to be able to fill the survey.
- This survey is only available in English and Spanish. So, one must know how to speak either English or Spanish in order to fil this survey
- You must have the receipt of your last payment to the Biscuitville containing an invitation for the survey.
Steps to take the survey
- Go to Biscuitville Official Survey website.
- Select the language you prefer.
- The survey code is printed on your receipt. Enter all this in the appropriate box.
- A series of simple questions will now appear on screen.
- Take your time and answer all these questions honestly.
- Enter additional feedback in the comments section.
- In the end, you will recieve a redemption code.
- Use this to avail various offers.
- You have now completed the survey.
Biscuitville Official Website: http://biscuitville.com/