Players may cross-play games on a variety of systems, including PC, Xbox, PS4, and Nintendo Switch, using their Microsoft accounts.
One of the most well-liked games that both children and adults play is called Minecraft. If you want to play Minecraft, it’s simple to connect your session to multiple devices by going to MS Remoteconnect.
This platform is definitely advantageous but new users might find it difficult to use. In this article, we will discuss how to set up Minecraft Crossplay, link your Microsoft account to Minecraft, Join Crossplay and also discuss MS Remoteconnect Error and how to rectify it. But first, a quick backgrounder about MS Remoteconnect Minecraft Account Portal (https://login.live.com/oauth20_remoteconnect.srf).
About Microsoft, Minecraft and MS REMOTECONNECT MINECRAFT Account Portal
The corporate headquarters of the American global software company Microsoft Corporation are in Redmond, Washington. On April 4, 1975, Bill Gates and Paul Allen established Microsoft in order to create and market BASIC interpreters for the Altair 8800
The Windows family of operating systems, the Microsoft Office package, and the Internet Explorer and Edge internet browsers are among Microsoft’s most well-known software offerings. The Xbox video gaming systems and the Microsoft Surface range of touchscreen personal PCs are its two main hardware offerings. Microsoft was the world’s largest software manufacturer by revenue as of 2022, and it was placed No. 14 in the list of Fortune 500 companies of the largest American firms income-wise.
The open-world game Minecraft was created by Mojang Studios. Markus “Notch” Persson used a programming coding called Java to construct the game. It was first made public in May 2009 after undergoing numerous early private testing iterations, and it was completely released in November 2011. With 238 million+ units sold and about 140 million monthly active users as of 2021, Minecraft is the most popular video game in existence and has been adapted to a number of channels.
Through http://aka.ms/remoteconnect using a special 8-digit key and logging in with a Microsoft account, users can make connections with multiple gamers on the internet sans downloading any additional software via the official website for the video game Minecraft.
No matter what gaming system they possess or the gadget they use, playing Minecraft collectively is beneficial. For individuals who are not extremely tech-savvy, it is quite helpful.
It can link users of Nintendo Switch and Sony PlayStation 4+ consoles, or if they own an Xbox One, Xbox One X, or Xbox One S, it is able to link to any other of these gaming consoles.
People can attach numerous devices to a single Microsoft account on the http://aka.ms/remoteconnect page to get all functions. The most well-known application of this connectivity is to play Minecraft on several platforms.
Microsoft’s CrossPlay functionality makes it easy to remotely connect several devices. The MS Remoteconnect Minecraft Account Portal is available at https://login.live.com/oauth20_remoteconnect.srf.
What is Aka MS Remoteconnect code?
One will notice a window appear with a hyperlink ‘http://aka.ms/remoteconnect’ that allows you to sign in with your complimentary Microsoft account once you select the Login into Microsoft account button in Minecraft on the gaming system. Underneath that, there is an 8-digit number that you must type in order to access that website from another device.
With an 8-digit code, Minecraft’s multi-platform compatibility enables you to play. To correctly configure it, you must enter this code on the aka ms remoteconnect website. The aka ms remoteconnect is used to establish a connection to this special 8-digit code. This code can be found in the online game Minecraft.
How to Enter Your Minecraft Code?
If someone links their PS4 (or Playstation 5 or Nintendo Switch) with a Microsoft Live Account, they can play Minecraft with their pals on multiple consoles.
There is no requirement for a Microsoft account to engage in Minecraft on a PS4. There is, however, one that is elective. With a Microsoft account, one can crossplay with their PS4 on platforms or gadgets that aren’t PS4s.
Additionally, one can move their buys from the Minecraft Store or Marketplace across gadgets.
- To sign in with Microsoft, use the hyperlink http://aka.ms/remoteconnect Input 8 distinct digital codes
- Sign in to the Microsoft Live Account to connect the accounts.
- One must utilise the Microsoft gateway account information that one wants to link to their PlayStation Network account. There is no reversing this.
- Select ‘Play’ to access the Minecraft Game’s main screen after correctly signing in with your Microsoft account.
- Swipe to the right to see the “Friends” tab.
- “Add a Friend” should be clicked.
- To locate your pals, type your Microsoft Gamertags individually each time.
How to Set Up Minecraft Crossplay?
Minecraft on Windows (BEDROCK).
- Launch Minecraft on Windows (BEDROCK).
- Then select “Settings.”
- Select “Profile.”
- Choose “Manage account” and the Xbox app should appear after a moment.
- The settings switch, which resembles a gear and is situated on the left edge of the screen, should be clicked.
- Select “Sign out,” which ought to be situated beneath the email address connected to your Microsoft account.
- Quit the Minecraft and Xbox apps.
- Reopen Minecraft.
- The “Sign-in” button should be located in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Log in using your Microsoft account information or the one that shows in the login box (if one already exists there).
- If Minecraft is open, close it.
- To access the instructions, click the Xbox symbol.
- Make the choice “Profile & System.”
- Choosing “Sign Out” will store and make your profile available the subsequent time you log into this interface.
- Re-login to your profile.
Minecraft on the PlayStation and Nintendo Switch.
- Choosing “Settings.”
- Choose “Profile.”
- Then click “sign out of your Microsoft Account.”
- Choosing “Sign in for free!”
- The website aka.ms/remoteconnect will be recommended to you along with an alphanumeric code.
- Type the alphanumeric code you were provided with after arriving at the Remote Connect page.
- Log in using your Microsoft account and your login information.
The Mobile Version Of Minecraft (Android, Ios, And Kindle Fire)
- Start up Minecraft.
- Click or tap “Settings.”
- Click “Profile.”
- “Sign out of your Microsoft Account” should be tapped, and you may confirm by clicking the “Sign Out” option.
- Start Minecraft again.
- Choose “Sign In” from the main menu of Minecraft and adhere to the on-screen instructions.
- Sign in using your Microsoft account login information.
How to Create or Join Crossplay Minecraft Games?
- The procedure you must adhere to creating a crossplay game will remain the same, regardless of which platform you are engaging in, once your device has been configured appropriately to interact with Minecraft’s crossplay functionality.
- Choose “Play” from the main menu, then “Worlds” from the drop-down menu, and finally “Create New World.”
- Next, proceed to the multiplayer section and confirm that the multiplayer option is selected.
- In the event that it is, select “Create,” and your brand-new world should be ready with the opportunity for others to join you in crossplay.
- Additionally, you may participate in a compatible Minecraft community that someone else has created by using the crossplay function.
What is does https://aka.ms/remoteconnect error? Why does the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect error occur?
The aka.ms/remote connect problem is related to Minecraft and is typically experienced when using a PlayStation or Nintendo Switch console, such as the PS5, PS4, Nintendo Switch Lite, or Nintendo Switch. Because an active Xbox Live account is necessary for Minecraft’s cross-platform functionality, the error occurs. Players can activate the crossplay option for Playstation, Xbox, Switch, and PC at http://aka.ms/remoteconnect. To effectively attach gadgets to the Microsoft account, customers must input an authentication code.
However, shifting between devices and corrupted stored data can sometimes cause the http://aka.ms/remoteconnect problem.
However, below are the two primary causes:
- Corrupt Version: Because there are several variations of Minecraft and it can be enjoyed on various operating systems, it’s possible that the data stored in your game are damaged. A bad internet connection can result in corrupted files during an upgrade or installation. Other forms of connection and server issues may also result from unstable internet connections. You may fix the Aka ms/remoteconnect issue caused by faulty game information in Minecraft by reinstalling the game with a reliable network connection.
- Switching gadgets: There is a greater likelihood that you will get the http://aka.ms/remoteconnect issue if you frequently utilise the Cross-play function on multiple gadgets. The most prevalent gadget switching is the most typical source of the remote problem, although this does not guarantee that individuals will always encounter this mistake.
How can the problems with https://aka.ms/remoteconnect be resolved?
You can either delete the compromised Minecraft save data or log in once more with your Microsoft account to resolve the problem. One may either eliminate the damaged Minecraft save data or log in afresh using a Microsoft account to rectify the problem.