Popeyes Guest Experience Survey
Throughout the last decade, we have seen various companies use versatile methods to ensure customer satisfaction. Of all these methods, customer surveys are still the best. Nobody is better than the customer to understand what does or doesn’t make them happy.
The Pooeyes believe the same and so they have created the Popeyes Guest Experience Survey. This survey has helped them know where they have been making mistakes and gives them a chance to improve. The data gathered via the surveys is then use for the better working of Popeyes.
With the digital age at our doorstep, collecting surveys is a very easy job. The data is a click away unlike the old times. Everyone can fill the survey easily.
The company’s founding stone was laid by Alvin C. Copeland Sr. The company had a different name first but in 1972, Alvin named it Popeyes inspired by a character in the movie French Connection. In 1983, its popularity soared after is served buttermilk biscuits. Today it has grown and is in about 2000 locations.
Before the survey
- Since it is a digital survey, one must have access to a phone or a laptop with internet access to be able to fill the survey.
- This survey is only available in English and Spanish. So, one must know how to speak either English or Spanish in order to fil this survey
- You must have the receipt of your last payment to the Popeyes containing an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years or older to participate.
Steps to take the survey
- Go to Popeyes official survey website.
- First, choose the language you prefer.
- Enter the restaurant number, time, date and total amount spent.
- Click the START button.
- Rate things from a scale of 1 to 10.
- A series of simple questions will appear on the screen.
- Take your time and answer all these questions honestly.
- Write additional feedback in the textbox.
- Choose if you want to enter the sweepstakes or not.
- You have now completed the survey.
- Popeyes Official Site: https://popeyes.com/