Publix is conducting an online customer satisfaction survey via the website www.publixsurvey.com. This survey is all about Publix’s improvement and the values that it perceives in the market. Publix arranged this survey to collect feedback and opinions from their customers to improve their brand. Companies collect data from these surveys for their overall improvement. The survey is an important tool to get in touch with their customers.
Due to the intense competition in its sector, Publix makes every effort to sustain or increase its market share. The strategy is to continuously collect and act on customer feedback via the Publix Customer Satisfaction Survey. Publix has organised this survey primarily to solicit customer feedback on the services provided and future store improvements. Publix would like to add more such valuable items to their stores for your convenience. Customers can offer suggestions for the store by responding to a list of questions. They receive a chance to win rewards in exchange.
The company offers you a golden chance. If you are a regular customer of Publix and have recently shopped at the Publix stores nearby, you can stand a chance to win US$1000 sweepstakes, which you can redeem on your next purchases. There are three $1,000 Publix gift cards, one being raffled off each month after completing the survey.
Publix Supermarkets Inc., commonly known as Publix, is famous for being one of the biggest employee-owned American supermarket chains. Publix’s headquarters are located in Lakeland, Florida. Publix is wholly owned by its past and present employees. George W. Jenkins started the first Publix supermarket in 1930 in Winter Haven.
The first and foremost vision of the company is to be the premier quality food retailer in the world. They were passionately focused on customer values, intolerant of waste, providing employment security for their associates, and being responsible citizens of their communities. After opening its first in-store pharmacy on October 30, 1986, Publix announced that it would supply free antibiotics to its customers, irrespective of their prescription insurance provider. Nowadays, almost 90% of its retail stores have in-house pharmacies. Publix strives for continuous improvement by opening its first in-store liquor store and in-store pharmacy markets. They opened a Publix house store to facilitate online grocery shopping and grocery delivery to their homes. Publix invested in restaurant-chain crispers that work toward health-conscious fare. Later, it purchased a full stake in the company in 2007.
In just about 26 years, Publix reached the $1 million mark in its profits! Since then, the number has only been growing. Publix operates more than 1350 stores around the southeast of America. Publix employs nearly 230000 people across its 1305 locations. Publix supermarket sales crossed over the $48 billion company mark in 2021.
Currently, the chain of supermarkets is renowned as a top food exporter. The services provided by Publix stores are of top quality, offering fresh products and top-quality services when compared with those of other stores in the markets.
Know-hows: Publix Customer Satisfaction Survey
How to participate in the survey?
- To participate in the survey, you must have a receipt from your last Publix Store visit.
- The receipt consists of the survey invitation.
- The receipt is valid for a week.
- The survey is restricted to one purchase receipt per individual.
- The offer is restricted to one free item per purchase receipt, per visit.
- The exception to participation includes all entities that are directly involved in the development and administration of the promotion campaign.
- Employees of Publix are not allowed to participate in the campaign. In addition, immediate family members of Publix employees, including spouses, children, parents, siblings, and other individuals living in the household, regardless of relationship, are not eligible to participate in the campaign.
- There are two ways to enter: online and by mail.
- Complete the online survey at http://www.publixsurvey.com/ and follow the instructions. Fill up the entry form with the required information, including contact details.
- Enter via US mail by writing your contact information on paper or an index card and sending this to Publix Customer Voice Survey Sweepstakes Spring 2022 Entry, Attn:
- Marketing/Research, 3300 Publix Corporate Parkway, Lakeland, FL 33811
Things to note before taking the Publix customer survey
- To be eligible for participation in the survey, the participant must be a lawful USA citizen.
- The customer must be 18 years of age or above at the time of entry into the survey.
- One must have access to a computer and a functional internet connection.
- The customer must know English or Spanish language.
- A valid Publix receipt with a survey invitation is a must to participate in the survey.
- It is not compulsory to purchase any item at Publix to participate in or win sweepstakes.
- The entries are to be submitted before midnight during a certain period of the promotion; Publix’s computer is the official timekeeper.
The Terms and Conditions of the Survey
- Publix has the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the promotion if it finds that the administration, fairness, or security of the operation has been compromised.
- Examples include telecommunications failure, system malfunction, information storage failure, network failure, unauthorised intervention, and other issues beyond Publix’s control.
- A notice will be issued with all the details.
- The company may also disqualify individuals for tampering with the process, disregarding the rules, or behaving in an unacceptable manner toward anyone related to the promo.
- Only the states of Florida, Georgia, Virginia, Tennessee, Alabama, North Carolina, and South Carolina are eligible for this Publix survey prize draw campaign.
- It is void outside of these areas.
- The official rules are subject to the interpretation of Publix. Its decisions are final. Participating is deemed as a full and unconditional agreement to the rules.
- All legal conflicts related to the contest will be regulated by Florida jurisdiction.
- A copy of the Official Rules and the final list of winners can be seen on the Promotion Page or the Publix official website.
- Individuals may also request a copy from the Publix corporate office through the mail.
What can I surely win?
- The prizes for the winners are three gift cards worth $1000 each, with one being raffled off each month.
- The odds and possibility of winning are dependent on the number of entries received during the promotional period.
- As per the policy, each household can only win one.
- The gift cards are non-convertible and cannot be converted into cash.
- The gift cards cannot be bartered, sold, or auctioned.
- The gift cards are non-transferable to any other individual.
- The person who wins it, with his/her name on the gift card, can alone claim it.
- The gift cards can only be used in Publix stores to buy items worth the aforesaid value.
How am I going to win?
- One lucky winner will be chosen randomly from all the time entries received on each occasion.
- The winner shall be drawn on the published dates of June 1, July 1, and August 1.
- The entries are subject to verification of eligibility criteria.
- If an entry does not win in the first draw, it is automatically carried forward to the next draw, and so on.
- Each entry is limited to one person and one entry per quarter.
- If an individual sends multiple entries, in that case, the individual will be disqualified as per the rules of the draw.
- The participants who are sending entries must include their correct contact information with each entry.
- Their correct contact details (phone number and email address) will enable the company to get in touch with the participant in case they win.
How Will I Know If I Managed to win?
- If you are a winner and you are confused as to how you will find out about your winning status, there is a system in place by the Publix team.
- The participants tend to forget the drawing dates and later worry about whether they won or not.
- The information given by the participant in the entry forms is used by a Publix representative to contact the potential winners.
- The individuals are given 3 business days to respond to the notification sent by Publix representatives.
- Some documents would be needed to be presented to the Publix team, like a valid ID and an eligibility affidavit.
- Before receiving the prize within 10 days of notification, the winner is required to submit a few documents. The winner may be asked to sign a liability waiver, a publicity release, and a few more documents.
- Publix may, with the winner’s consent, publicise the winner’s name, photo, and other information.
Publix’s customer satisfaction survey is to understand the satisfaction of the customers with their shopping experience. Publix is the largest supermarket chain that is based in the USA. The services that are provided by Publix are of top quality and offer fresher products than those at other supermarkets. If you are doing well and if you are a regular customer at Publix stores, then here is a chance for you to win attractive rewards in sweepstakes by participating in a simple survey. All you have to do is go to Publix’s official website at www.publixsurvey.com and complete the survey honestly. After completing the customer survey, the three customers will get a chance to win a $1000 gift card. So take this great advantage of the Publix survey, take part in it, and win the rewards. Hurry up!
To help the brand address your feedback/complaints/suggestions, please connect with them via
- Call 1-800-242-1227 for store-related comments.
- For queries relating to workforces, welfare, hiring, etc., call 1-863-688-1188.