The worldwide marketplace for online media has been expanding regularly, with gaming contributing the largest portion of industry sales. The global market for games played via the Internet brought in about 21.1 billion dollars in earnings in 2020. One of the most enjoyable games to play with friends and family is Rocket League. It’s a real e-sport as well, with competitions offering enormous prize pools, from tens of thousands to millions of dollars.
However, if anyone is just getting started with Rocket League, one can have some fundamental inquiries, among them is “How do I activate my Rocket League account on the www.rocketleague.com/activate webpage?”
But first, a quick backgrounder about Rocketleague.com Account Portal (https://www.rocketleague.com/activate/).
About Rocketleague.com and Epic League Portal
Located in Cary, North Carolina, Epic Games, Inc. is an American publisher and producer of video games and technologies. Tim Sweeney established Potomac Computer Systems in 1991, with its initial headquarters at his parent’s Potomac, Maryland, home. After ZZT, its first professional video game was released; the business changed its name to Epic MegaGames, Inc. and hired Mark Rein.
The company switched its corporate identity to Epic Games in 1999 after moving its headquarters to Cary. Fortnite and the Unreal & Infinity Blade series are both powered by Epic Games’ in-house built Unreal Engine, which is also a commercially accessible gaming engine. Guinness World Records recognised Unreal Engine as the “most successful videogame engine” in 2014.
Psyonix created and released the video game Rocket League, which features motorised football. In 2015, the video game was initially available for the PlayStation 4 and Windows platforms. Afterwards, adaptations for the Xbox One and Nintendo Switch were made available. For the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, 505 Games began providing an actual retail edition in 2016. Towards the latter part of 2017, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment took control of distribution. Despite the availability of editions for macOS and Linux in 2016, the assistance with their web-based offerings was discontinued in 2020. In September 2020, players could play the online game for free.
The cross-platform development of Rocket League has been rendered accessible through an Epic Games Account. Users have to sign in with an Epic Games Account to play any games that the company publishes or develops. One can use the exact same Epic Games Account for connecting to their Rocket League platform. The Rocketleague.com Portal is available at https://www.rocketleague.com/activate/.
The Epic Games Account of the player is the origin of all of their Rocket League achievements. Gamers should therefore start by choosing the platform on which they have played Rocket League most frequently. Choose the platform where they possess the most XP, the greatest Rocket Pass achievement, and their best Competitive Rank. Once connected, the Epic Games Account will receive all Rocket League inventory, Rocket Pass advancement, Competitive Position, and XP.
One won’t be able to view their Competitive Rank and Rocket Pass Achievements on the extra platforms as long as they are tied to a Primary Platform. All of your linked sites will have access to your Competitive Rank and Rocket Pass Progress from your Primary Account.
Requirements for Linking Your Rocket League Account
The following list contains the essential conditions that must be met in order to expedite the Rocket League activation procedure:
- Make sure that you have a reliable connection to the internet before linking your Rocket League account.
- You have a profile on Epic Games.
- You also possess a game system that is compatible.
- An additional device is needed for accessing the activation link, as well.
These conditions must be met in order to activate Rocket League.
How to activate Rocketleague.com?
- First of all, Visit the given link https://www.rocketleague.com/activate
- Going forward, Click on ‘Account Settings’ and sign in to your Epic Games account.
- Now you will get a choice to link any additional accounts you do not have linked yet, like Steam, PlayStation, Xbox, and Switch.
- Once you have linked the accounts, it is time to select the account you would like as your primary account.
- In case you would want to understand what will be used of The Primary account then aspects such as Account level, ranks, and Rocket Pass progress will be used for all linked platforms.
- Also, keep in mind that the existing inventory on each platform will be shared. In addition, new items earned in-game will be associated with the primary platform while linked.
- Select carefully, and you can only change your primary platform once a month.
- Finally, confirm, and you are now all set. Enjoy your Rocket League-linked accounts.
Note: Credits and Esports tokens will not be combined but can be accessed on the platform they were bought on. If the accounts are unlinked all items will remain on the platform, bought or earned. Platform-specific items will remain exclusive to that platform and only available when playing on that device.
Why not give Rocket League a go on your preferred platform if you’re feeling bored at your residence? It’s a fantastic way to spend time and have fun. We have informed you about the rocket league activation procedure through this article. In order to get going, simply buy the game, make an account, and link it at rocketleague.com/activate. Give it a shot and see the amount of enjoyment you can have.