Target is a well known American retail corporation, with its headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States. It is America’s 8th largest retailer which covers 1,868 stores in 50 states of United States.
Target Company designed a website for their employees named Target Pay and Benefits, which provide all types of benefits to their employees. When it comes to taking care of their employees Target tops in that. Target pays $16 per working hour to their workers.
Target Pay And Benefits
Target Pay And Benefits is an official website designed for Target’s employees, from which they’ll get information related to the benefits they receive. The portal has a special Target Benefits Program for each employees.
From this program employees get health benefits, education benefits for their kids, additional shopping discounts and many more.
- Medical and Pharmacy Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Critical Illness
- Accidental and Hospital Insurance
- Programs and Rewards for Staying Healthy
- Vision Eye wear Coverage
- Support Programs for Life Cover
- Additional 20% discounts on wellness
- Vacation, national holidays, personal days and well-being time
- TGT 401k Plans
- Special Family Leave
- Healthcare and Daycare Account
- Short term disability Insurance
- Long term disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Target Credit Union
- Discounts on Gyms, Healthcare Programs, etc.
Pay And Time Off
- $15 per working hour pay
- Time Off
- Paid Family Leave
Target Benefits Hub
Target Benefits Hub is for Target’s employees from this you’ll get all the details about your employment and benefits available for you. All you need to do is login to the official webpage of Target Benefits.
Retired and active Target Employees both can get their employment and benefit information from the official site of target pay and benefits.
For retired employees their is a different section where they have to enter login credentials to access Target Benefits Hub.
The login process is very simple
- Go to official site of target pay and benefits www.targetpayandbenefits.com from your web browser.
- Once the page opens, click on Log on for your benefits information.
- Then enter your login credentials – User ID and Password.
- Next click on ‘Log On’ button.
You’ll be logged into your account.
For those who are new user, follow these steps to create and login to your account:
- Go to official site of Target www.target.com from your web browser.
- Click on ‘Sign in’ icon, shown right above the screen.
- Next click on ‘Create Account’ option.
- A signup page will open. Fill in all the details asked for account creation.
- After filling the information, click on ‘Create account’ button.
- Then a verification link will be sent to your Email ID.
If you have any queries related to services of the benefits, you can ask it on their team member service number
Contact Number: 800-828-5850