Tell Tims Survey
Throughout the last decade, we have seen various companies use versatile methods to ensure customer satisfaction. Of all these methods, customer surveys are still the best. Nobody is better than the customer to understand what does or doesn’t make them happy.
Tim Hortons believes the same and so they have created the Tell Tims Survey. This survey has helped them know where they have been making mistakes and gives them a chance to improve. The data gathered via the surveys is then use for the better working of Tim Hortons.
With the digital age at our doorstep, collecting surveys is a very easy job. The data is a click away unlike the old times. Everyone can fill the survey easily.
About Tim Hortons
Tim hortons is a Canada based fast food chain. It mainly serves doughnuts and coffee. Its founding stone was laid in 1964 by Tim hortons himself. The chain is also named after him. The company grew extremely quickly throughout Canada. It is even replaced McDonald’s there. Now there brown 3600 operating chain restaurants in Canada alone.
Before the survey
- Since it is a digital survey, one must have access to a phone or a laptop with internet access to be able to fill the survey.
- This survey is only available in English and Spanish. So, one must know how to speak either English or Spanish in order to fil this survey
- You must have the receipt of your last payment to Tim Hortons containing an invitation for the survey.
Steps to take the survey
- Go to Tim Horton’s official survey website.
- Select the language you prefer.
- There is a survey code printed on your receipt. Enter this code in the appropriate box.
- First rate your overall dining experience.
- Then rate the level of satisfaction.
- A series of simple questions will now appear on your screen regarding your experience.
- Take your time and answer all the questions honestly.
- Write a rational feedback of problem faced in the comment section or in a textbox.
- You will now receive your validation code. Used to having various offers during your next visit.
- You have now completed the survey.
- Tim Hortons Official Website: http://www.timhortons.com/