US Postal Service Customer Experience Survey
Throughout the last decade, we have seen various companies use versatile methods to ensure customer satisfaction. Of all these methods, customer surveys are still the best. Nobody is better than the customer to understand what does or doesn’t make them happy.
The US Postal Service believe the same and so they have created the US Postal Service Customer Experience Survey. This survey has helped them know where they have been making mistakes and gives them a chance to improve. The data gathered via the surveys is then use for the better working of the Postal Services.
With the digital age at our doorstep, collecting surveys is a very easy job. The data is a click away unlike the old times. Everyone can fill the survey easily.
About US Postal Service
The US Postal Services has been in existence since the last two centuries in one form or another. However, they have been working under the name of US Postal Services only since the last 50 years. It is an official Government run agency, catering to the needs of many. With more than 600000 employees and 200000 vehicles under its wing, this agency has only been growing.
Its main tasks include delivery mail all across the United States. It delivers many parcels and mail’s daily. But with the growth of other such companies, it has been facing a lot of competition lately. To provide the best to its customers and regain its position, it has launched the online customer experience survey.
Before taking the survey:
- Since it is a digital survey, one must have access to a phone or a laptop with internet access to be able to fill the survey.
- This survey is only available in English and Spanish. So, one must know how to speak either English or Spanish in order to fil this survey
- You must have the receipt of your last payment to the USPS containing an invitation for the survey.
Steps to take the survey online:
- First find an electronic device with internet connection.
- Now go to the US Postal Service Customer Satisfaction Survey Site.
- You will be given an option to choose one language from English or Spanish.
- Select the language that you speak.
- A message by USPS will appear. Click on the NEXT button.
- There is a Zip code at the top of your USPS receipt. Enter that Zip code in order to proceed.
- Click on NEXT.
- Click on BEGIN QUESTIONNAIRE to start with the same.
- There is a date printed at the top of the receipt. Enter that date in the form of MM/YY.
- Now enter the time on the receipt.
- Answer the questions honestly.
- These are simple questions like were you satisfied etc.
- In case you want to add something specific apart from the questions, there is a space to add comments. Do so if you have the time.
- Click on FINISH QUESTIONNAIRE.
- Your survey has been filled.
Other methods to take the survey:
- You can also take the survey by calling 1-800-410-7420.
- There is a QR CODE on the receipt. You can also take the survey by scanning the QR CODES.