Applebee’s Guest Experience Survey
Throughout the last decade, we have seen various companies use versatile methods to ensure customer satisfaction. Of all these methods, customer surveys are still the best. Nobody is better than the customer to understand what does or doesn’t make them happy.
Thw Applebee’s believe the same and so they have created the Applebee’s Guest Experience Survey. This survey has helped them know where they have been making mistakes and gives them a chance to improve. The data gathered via the surveys is then use for the better working of the Applebee’s.
With the digital age at our doorstep, collecting surveys is a very easy job. The data is a click away unlike the old times. Everyone can fill the survey easily.
Applebee’s is a US based company put together by Bill and T.J Palmer in Decatur. Its founding stone was laid on November 19, 1980. In 2015 it had over 2033 operating restaurants. It serves salads, chicken, pasta, burgers and what some consider Applebee’s signature dish, riblets. It started as a small business but now caters to thousands of customers daily.
Before the survey
- Since it is a digital survey, one must have access to a phone or a laptop with internet access to be able to fill the survey.
- This survey is only available in English and Spanish. So, one must know how to speak either English or Spanish in order to fil this survey
- You must have the receipt of your last payment to the Applebee’s containing an invitation for the survey.
- One must be 18 years or older.
Steps to take the survey
- Got to Applebee’s official survey website.
- There is a 13 digit survey code printed on your receipt. Enter it in the appropriate box.
- Now enter the time and servers name mentioned in your receipt.
- A series of simple questions will appear on the screen regarding your experience at applebee’s.
- Take your time and answer all the variety of questions honestly.
- You can write additional feedback in the comment section on the textbox given.
- Enter your contact information in the end. This may be used by the company to contact you in the future.
- You have now completed the survey.