JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey
Throughout the last decade, we have seen various companies use versatile methods to ensure customer satisfaction. Of all these methods, customer surveys are still the best. Nobody is better than the customer to understand what does or doesn’t make them happy.
The Jcpenney believe the same and so they have created the Jcpenney Customer Satisfaction Survey. This survey has helped them know where they have been making mistakes and gives them a chance to improve. The data gathered via the surveys is then use for the better working of the Jcpenney.
With the digital age at our doorstep, collecting surveys is a very easy job. The data is a click away unlike the old times. Everyone can fill the survey easily.
JCPenney is a US based departmental chain store. It started as a small store but has now over 690 stores all across the United States. JCPenney also hosts many jewellery stores along with other sort of stores. Many employees work under it in a friendly and productive environment for its growth. Thousands of customer visit the store daily.
Before the survey
- Since it is a digital survey, one must have access to a phone or a laptop with internet access to be able to fill the survey.
- This survey is only available in English and Spanish. So, one must know how to speak either English or Spanish in order to fil this survey
- You must have the receipt of your last payment to the Jcpenney containing an invitation for the survey.
Steps to take the survey
- Go to JCPenney official survey website.
- There is an access code printed on your receipt. Enter this code in the appropriate box.
- A series of simple question we will appear on the screen regarding your experience at JCPenney.
- Take your time in answer all the questions honestly.
- Write additional feedback in the textbox.
- In the end you will receive a coupon code. Print this coupon to receive upto 10% discount on your next visit to JCPenney.
- You have now completed the survey.