Whataburger Customer Survey
Throughout the last decade, we have seen various companies use versatile methods to ensure customer satisfaction. Of all these methods, customer surveys are still the best. Nobody is better than the customer to understand what does or doesn’t make them happy.
The Whataburger believe the same and so they have created the Whataburger Customer Survey. This survey has helped them know where they have been making mistakes and gives them a chance to improve. The data gathered via the surveys is then use for the better working of Whataburger.
With the digital age at our doorstep, collecting surveys is a very easy job. The data is a click away unlike the old times. Everyone can fill the survey easily.
What about girls founding stone was laid in 1950. It is the southern best fast food chain restaurant. It serves burger chicken fries and many other dishes. Harmon Dobson decided to introduce this food to Texas and Whataburger was started. Today it serves to thousands of customers daily. Many employees work here in a friendly and productive environment for the company’s growth.
Before the survey
- Since it is a digital survey, one must have access to a phone or a laptop with internet access to be able to fill the survey.
- This survey is only available in English and Spanish. So, one must know how to speak either English or Spanish in order to fil this survey
- You must have the receipt of your last payment to the Whataburger containing an invitation for the survey.
Steps to take the survey
- Go to Whataburger official survey website.
- There is a survey code printed on your receipt. Enter this code in the appropriate box.
- A series of simple question we will appear on the screen regarding your experience at Whataburger.
- Take your time and answer all the questions honestly.
- Write additional feedback in the textbox.
- Enter your email to receive the validation code.
- Write the code on your receipt and show it during your next visit to whataburger to avail various offers.
- You have now completed the survey.
Whataburger Official Website-http://whataburger.com/