Nike Customer Store Survey
Throughout the last decade, we have seen various companies use versatile methods to ensure customer satisfaction. Of all these methods, customer surveys are still the best. Nobody is better than the customer to understand what does or doesn’t make them happy.
Nike believes the same and so they have created the Nike Customer Store Survey. This survey has helped them know where they have been making mistakes and gives them a chance to improve. The data gathered via the surveys is then use for the better working of Nike.
With the digital age at our doorstep, collecting surveys is a very easy job. The data is a click away unlike the old times. Everyone can fill the survey easily.
Nike is a us-based multinational company. It sells everything and anything required for sports. Its main slogan is just do it. Its founding stone was laid in 1964. The company believes that we can achieve everything, all we need to do a persuade ourselves that we can just do it. Today it has many stores worldwide and storing popularity all over the world.
Before the survey
- Since it is a digital survey, one must have access to a phone or a laptop with internet access to be able to fill the survey.
- You must have the receipt of your last payment to Nike containing an invitation for the survey.
Steps to take the survey
- Go to Nike official survey website.
- There is a survey code printed on your receipt. Enter this code in the appropriate box.
- A series of simple question we will appear on the screen regarding your experience at Whataburger.
- Take your time and answer all the questions honestly.
- There is a range from strongly agree to strongly disagree. Choose your answer from these options.
- Write additional feedback in the textbox.
- Enter your contact details to receive the coupon code.
- Use this code to avail various offers during the next visit to Nike store.
- You have now completed the survey.
- Nike and Converse retail store rules: https://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answer/a_id/14624
- Nike Official website: https://www.nike.com/