KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey
Throughout the last decade, we have seen various companies use versatile methods to ensure customer satisfaction. Of all these methods, customer surveys are still the best. Nobody is better than the customer to understand what does or doesn’t make them happy.
The KFC believe the same and so they have created the KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey. This survey has helped them know where they have been making mistakes and gives them a chance to improve. The data gathered via the surveys is then use for the better working of the KFC.
With the digital age at our doorstep, collecting surveys is a very easy job. The data is a click away unlike the old times. Everyone can fill the survey easily.
KFC founding stone was laid in 1952 by Harland Sanders. He was 8 years of age when he started KFC. Today has made its mark in over 120 countries. It’s fried chicken made with 11 special herbs and spices is the most popular dish. It started its international business from United Kingdom is in Canada in the 1960s. Its headquarters are stationed in Louisville, Kentucky.
Before the survey
- Since it is a digital survey, one must have access to a phone or a laptop with internet access to be able to fill the survey.
- This survey is only available in English and Spanish. So, one must know how to speak either English or Spanish in order to fil this survey
- You must have the receipt of your last payment to the KFC containing an invitation for the survey.
Steps to take the survey
- Go to KFC official survey website.
- There is a Store number, time, date and ticket number printed on your receipt. Enter all this information in the appropriate boxes in order to proceed.
- Read all the information given in use a 5 point scale answer question about your experience.
- Select the type of visit.
- A series of simple questions will appear on the screen regarding the experience at KFC.
- Take your time and answer all the questions honestly.
- Write a dictionary feedback in the comment section.
- Writing comments is very important so right all the comments honestly.
- Enter your contact details if required.
- You have now completed the survey.
- KFC Official Website: https://www.kfc.com/