Marks & Spencer (M&S) is conducting an official customer satisfaction survey online. M&S is a leading British retailer that provides high-quality and affordable food, clothing, and household products to millions of customers worldwide. This customer service can be found at www.tellmands.co.uk. It is a set of online questionnaires designed by the company, and the purpose of this survey is to gather customer feedback that can be used to improve the overall customer experience.
The Marks & Spencer Customer Satisfaction Survey helps measure customer satisfaction regarding the services and products offered by them. The information you provide is used to help the company improve. The company wants this feedback to get some knowledge of what is going on and what should be done in the future. The company wants to see its customers have a great experience, and your feedback is very important to the company.
This survey is taken online, and for you, it is very beneficial. If you have not gotten a purchase receipt, you can still participate. The benefits that the customer will get by taking the survey are many, such as:
- You will have a huge opportunity to provide insightful feedback about your most recent visit to the store if you take part in this survey.
- Marks & Spencer is offering discounts and gifts in return for completing the survey.
- You can get M&S gift vouchers or many other attractive prizes after providing feedback or your honest opinions about Marks & Spencer. Marks & Spencer is giving away a PS50 M&S gift card as a prize.
- After completing the survey, participants will get a free entry into the Marks & Spencer lucky prize draw.
About Marks & Spencer
Marks & Spencer, also known as M&S, is one of the largest British retail clothing and food companies. The headquarters of Marks & Spencer is at Michael House, 55 Baker Street, London. The company Marks & Spencer was founded in 1884 as a stall in an open market in Leeds, Yorkshire, by Michael Marks and Thomas Spencer, and it became the household name for goods like housewares, toys, etc. The business sign then read, “Don’t ask the price; it’s a penny.” In 1894, he took on Thomas Spencer as a business partner. Mark’s son Simon changed the business from many outside stalls in several markets in northern England to several inner shops, and he launched the company’s St. Michael brand name, a well-received label for a decade. The company became the first British retailer in 1998. Each and every person can find a style, an outfit, and a fashionable persona in M&S stores.
M&S was a component of the FTSE 100 Index from its inception until 2019. It is now listed on the London Stock Exchange as part of the FTSE 250 Index. Today, M&S has over 800 stores and locations in the United Kingdom. The company employs almost 80,000 people. Marks & Spencer committed that the company wanted to sell the product worldwide. The company serves the best-quality product to its customers at reasonable prices. After serving as CEO for six years, Steve Rowe announced in March 2022 that he would retire. Before formally departing the company in July 2022, Rowe continued working there as an advisor. It was reported that Stuart Machin would take over as CEO, with Katie Bickerstaffe serving as his co-CEO.
Encouraging people to experience fashion so that it looks attractive on their personalities has been an official mark of Marks & Spencer for more than a century. Marks & Spencer is now a well-known brand throughout the world for their high-quality products, quality clothes, and textiles that they have been providing for its clients for many years.
Some of the probable questions in the Marks & Spencer Customer Satisfaction Survey:
With the Marks & Spencer survey, customers can praise or share honest feedback on the services they received on their last visit to the store. Have a look at the question asked in the survey. In addition, provide honest answers to the M&S questions. Survey questions include:
- Your overall experience on your last visit to Marks & Spencer
- Quality of the products available at Marks & Spencer
- Staff behavior at Marks & Spencer
- Cleanliness of the Marks & Spencer store
Things to remember before taking the survey:
- For the survey, you must have an internet connection and a computer that is in good working order.
- You need to be able to read and write in English and Spanish to participate in this survey.
- You also need an invitation to the Marks & Spencer feedback survey.
- For this survey, you must have a recent purchase receipt from Marks & Spencer.
- If you want to participate in the survey, your minimum age must be 18 years or older.
How to participate in the survey?
Here are some simple steps to help with your participation in the Marks & Spencer customer feedback survey.
Step 3: Read the information carefully.
Step 4: Once you have finished reading the given information.
Step 5: Finally, click on “Begin The Survey”.
Step 6: Fill in the blanks with the information from your purchase receipt.
Step 7: Answer the customer satisfaction survey.
Step 8: A unique code in the form indicates the date and time of your visit.
Step 9: Click “Next.”
Step 10: Now you can see the questions and their answers.
Step 11: Most of the answers to the questions are multiple choices.
Step 12: See the given instructions while answering the questions.
Step 13: Then, complete the given form and submit the survey.
Step 14: Finally, the survey has been completed.
Step 15: Now you will get a free entry into the Marks & Spencer Customer Satisfaction Survey lucky prize draw.
How to contact Mark and Spencer?
To contact the Marks & Spencer group for some or other reasons, you can do the following:
- You can call their mobile number
- Or you can go to their official webpage: marksandspencer.com.