Sobeys customer satisfaction survey is organised by one of the largest supermarket chains in Canada – Sobeys. They are very much popular among customers and for their well-being they have arranged this customer satisfaction survey at www.sobeys.com/mysobeys sweepstakes. This survey enhances the experience of their customers and provides something extra at reasonable prices.
The survey is an important tool to understand the mood of their customers and collect reasonable feedback for further improvisation. Sobeys always works towards providing the best at reasonable prices. Sobeys is working continuously to improve its reach and values among its customers, so the survey can play a major role in it.
Sobeys is never on the back foot while gladdening their customers. This time also they have planned some awesome benefits which customers can claim by simply completing the survey and providing their valuable feedback for the company.
The competition is available to all states of lawful residents of Canada, with the exception of Quebec, in accordance with the entry requirements. The person must be of legal age in the regions that are partaking. You cannot win a prize if you are affiliated with Sobeys, its parent businesses, franchises, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, representatives, agencies, or sponsors. The same limitation also applies equally to other members of their family, whether related or not, as well as their close family.
The reward that customers will get after completing the survey is a $500 Sobeys gift card.
Sobeys is established by John W. Sobeys in 1907 in Stellarton, Nova Scotia and started as a meat delivery business. In 1924 his son Frank H. Sobeys convinced him to enlarge his business into a full grocery business, serving the industrial Pictou country region. Frank became the company’s mainstay after that and continued to remain so until his death. Sobeys opened its very first self-serve supermarket in 1949.
Today, Sobeys is Canada’s second-biggest retailer with over 1,500 stores operating under Sobeys and a variety of brands. Its headquarters is located in Nova Scotia which operates stores in all ten provinces and accumulated sales of more than CAD 25.1 billion in the fiscal 2019 operating years. The company employs roughly 125,000 workers.
As of reports collected for the year, 2022 total sales of Sobeys is approx. $29.2 billion and $16.4 billion in assets. Sobeys employs approx. 134000 people. Sobeys has over 1500 locations in different countries. Their motto is customer-driven, people-powered and engaging community. The purpose is very much clear family nurturing families.
Sobeys maintains its social responsibility by supporting local communities; and irrespective of age, or income, people should have access to affordable and wholesome food. They also provide to learn basic cooking skills and nutrition education to live a healthy and longer life. Sobeys always supports regional and national charities which work toward food security. They have 1500 owned franchises and fiscal revenue of $35 billion in 2021. Sobeys launched Fresh Co. in discounted supermarket section.
Rules & Guidelines: Sobeys Customer Satisfaction Survey
- To take the survey the customer must be a legal Canadian resident of all provinces except Quebec.
- The customer must be 18 years of age or above at the time of entry to the survey
- One must have access to a computer and a working internet connection
- The participating individual must know English or French language.
- A valid purchase receipt with a survey invitation is a must to participate in the survey
- It is not compulsory to purchase any item at Sobeys to participate in or win sweepstakes.
- The entries are to be submitted before midnight at a certain period of the promo the official timekeeper is Sobeys’ computer.
- Based on the available contact details of the winner Sobeys will make many attempts to contact the winner.
- If there is no response from the winner after 7 days of the initial attempt the prize will be forfeited.
- The prize will also be forfeited in situations and a case where the rules are not compiled by the participant or if the skill-testing answers are not given correctly.
- In such situations, another winner will be drawn from the given entries and the verification process will be duly repeated.
How to participate in the Sobeys Customer Satisfaction survey?
- To participate in the survey respondents must have a receipt of their last Sobeys Store visit.
- The receipt has the survey invitation
- The purchase receipt is valid for a week
- The survey is limited to one receipt per person while this offer is restricted to one free item per receipt per visit.
- The exception to participation includes all entities who are directly involved in the development and administration of the promotion campaign
- Employees of Sobeys are not allowed to participate in the campaign. Individuals who are connected to Sobeys – its parent companies, franchises, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, representatives, agencies, and sponsors – are not eligible to win a prize.
- Also immediate family members of Sobeys employees, spouses, children, parents, siblings and other individuals living in the household no matter what the relation are barred from entering the campaign
- There are three options to enter: The offer entry method is online and also by mail
- Option One – Selected customers of the stores participating in the contest will get an invitation to join the survey online at http://www.sobeys.com/mysobeys. There is an automatic entry to the survey of the participating customer who fills in the contact details on the entry form. During the contest period, a total of 12 entries is allowed for each person as a maximum limit.
- Option Two – Air Miles members will get Sobeys’ random email invitation. There is only one entry allowed per email invitation. The eligibility of the members depends on the form they have to fill in and submit online. The process is that they have to click on the embedded link in the email invitation and fill in the form and answer the questions.
- Option Three –Sobeys also will accept the essays written by the customers based on their recent store visits. These are treated as contest entries, provided they are labelled properly according to the rules of the survey. By the due date, entries should be mailed to the brand’s specified office. Every envelope addressed to “Sobeys Customer Experience Contest – C/O Marketing, Consumer Insights, 123 Foord Street, Stellarton, Nova Scotia, B0K 1S0, Canada” should only include single “no purchase” submissions.
What can I surely win?
- Sobeys will give away 3 prizes.
- The prizes for the winners are gift cards from the store with a total value of $500(five $100 cards)
- 1 Gift card will be awarded for each region – Ontario, the Atlantic and the Western Region.
- The gift cards are non-convertible and cannot be converted into cash.
- The gift cards cannot be bartered, sold or auctioned.
- The gift cards are non-transferable to any other individual.
- The person who wins it, with his/her name on the gift card can alone claim it.
- The gift cards can only be used in Sobeys stores to buy items worth the aforesaid value.
- There cannot be any substitution for the prize. However, Sobeys may substitute a prize of equal or greater value than the published one.
- The winners have to bear any cost associated with the collection or using the prize including any fees.
- The fulfilment may take up to 4 weeks
How Am I Going to Win?
- One lucky winner will be chosen randomly from all the on-time entries received on each given occasion.
- The Participants do not have to attend the drawing process in person in order to win.
- The entries are subject to verification of eligibility criteria.
- If in case an entry does not win in the first draw it is automatically carried forward to the next draw and so on.
- There is an entry limited to one person one entry.
- A person is eligible to win only once despite his name being picked up in the draw multiple times.
- Each entry has an equal chance of being drawn.
- The odds and possibility of winning are dependent on the number of entries received during the promotional period.
- People participating through transaction receipt will have higher chances of winning by sending in more entries due to 12 entry limit.
- Please make sure the required information is included in the entry form.
- The participants who are sending entries must include their correct contact information with each entry.
- Their correct contact detail phone number and email address will enable the company to get in touch with the participant in case they win.
How Will I Know If I managed to win?
- In case you are a winner and you are confused as to how will you find out about your winning status there is a system in place by the Sobeys team.
- The participants tend to forget the drawing dates and later worry about in case they won or not.
- The information given by the participant in the entry forms is used by a Sobeys representative to contact the potential winners within 14 days of the draw. We request you call or email within the timeline.
- It is important to provide contact details so that you can receive the prize when you chose.
- The individuals are given 7 business days to respond to the notification sent by Sobeys’ representatives.
- Some documents would be needed to be presented to the Sobeys team like a government photo valid ID
- Incomplete entries are considered ineligible to win
- Before receiving the prize within the timelines of notification, the winner is required to submit a few documents. The winner may be asked to sign a release form. Other requirements may be emailed by the company
To help the brand address your feedback/complaints/suggestions, please connect with them via –
- Call toll-free 1-866-948-0196 or
- E-mail – [email protected]
Sobeys is the largest chain of grocery and food retailer establishments in Canada which has been serving its customers for many years. The Sobeys Customer Satisfaction Survey helps the company stay the course while navigating the complex world of retail. It also gives regular customers a chance to send their thoughts to the management and evaluate the store according to their standards. The company will ask some questions related to the participant’s last experience in their store. After taking part in the survey participants will win a $500 Sobeys gift card. So must take part in the survey and win exciting gifts. Hurry up!