The Co-operative Group Limited, widely recognized as Co-op across the UK, is hosting “The Coop Your Store Your Say” Customer Satisfaction Survey. This is online that can be found at https://www.coop.co.uk/yoursay. The Coop Surveys’ objective is clearly highly customer-focused. As was previously stated, a business relies heavily on its consumers; therefore it is always advantageous for a firm to have satisfied customers.
The Coop questionnaires have a very definite focus on consumer satisfaction. Customers are the cornerstone of a business’s growth, as already stated above. Any firm will benefit from content customers.
A survey helps in understanding the strengths and weaknesses of the establishment. In order to make the appropriate adjustments and corrections to provide consumers with a greater experience in the future, The Coop Survey gives customers the chance to express their ideas, complaints, and recommendations.
The Co-op runs a monthly reward competition to promote its customer satisfaction survey. Residents of the UK and the Isle of Man who are at least 18 years old may participate. Like with other promotions of this nature, there are certain exclusions. Additionally, the retail chain will provide respondents with a prestigious opportunity to earn a £250 The Coop voucher as The Co-ops incentives in appreciation of their time and contribution.
About Co-operative Group
The Co-operative Group is a British consumer co-operative group with many businesses including retail, e-pharmacy, insurance sector, food retail, wholesale, funeral care and legal services. The cooperative group has developed through the years from the merger of so many Societies like co-operative wholesale societies and self-standing retail societies. Co-operative group trending as Co-op and its headquarter is in angel square, Manchester; Co-op group has over 65000 employees across the UK.
The group has an 85% share in grocery retail businesses in the whole of Britain and a considerable share in the extensive markets including wholesale, legal services and funeral care.
With greater than 65,000 employees nationwide, it is one of the major employers in the UK. Manchester is where its corporate offices are. Total revenue was estimated to be £11.5 billion in 2020, while net income was £77 million. More than 4.3 million of its members are active. With more than 2,600 retail locations and a web-based delivery service, Co-op Food is the biggest segment.
The group also manages the Cooperative Federal Business Services, which sources and promotes goods for UK cooperative movements’ food stores which were formerly the Co-operative Retail Trading Group (CRTG), which is used by many consumer co-operatives in the UK and is managed by the group. It launched the cooperative brand in 2007.
Co-operative societies become a huge marketing brand in Britain and other countries and it spreading in every necessary sector.
Rules & Guidelines: Co-operative Group Customer Satisfaction Survey
- To take the survey the customer must be a legal UK resident.
- The responding individual must be 18 years of age or above at the time of entry to the survey
- Participants below the age of 18 are required to submit written consent from parents to participate or collect prizes.
- One must have access to a computer and a stable internet network
- A valid Coop purchase receipt with a survey invitation is a must to participate in the survey
- It is not compulsory to purchase any item at Coop to participate in or win sweepstakes.
- Based on the available contact details of the winner Coop will make many attempts to contact the winner.
- If there is no response from the winner after 7 days of the initial attempt the prize will be forfeited.
- If a dispute arises regarding the validity of the entries or other parts of the promotion, the promoter will have the final say.
- The decision is binding on all concerned. Entry into the survey signifies acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- If there is a violation of the rules, the organisation has the authority to refuse any participation, disqualify participants, and withhold rewards. Co-op disclaims any liability for submissions that are affected or not received as a consequence of technological issues.
- Personal information may be collected in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other privacy laws.
- This will only be used in the administration of the promotion.
- The legislation of England controls the terms of participation.
How to participate in the survey?
- To participate in the survey you must have a purchase receipt from your last Coop Store visit, which in turn, has the survey invitation
- The invoice is good for seven days.
- This survey’s participation is limited to one receipt per person
- One free product is permitted per paper receipt and per visit for this promotion.
- Employees of Coop are not allowed to participate in the campaign.
- Also immediate family members of Coop employees, spouses, children, parents, siblings and other individuals living in the household no matter what the relation is barred from entering the campaign
- Option One – Selected customers of the stores participating in the contest will get an invitation to join the survey online https://www.coop.co.uk/yoursay.
- Option Two – Some might also receive an invitation card or an email invite with a code. In order for their participation to be considered for the appropriate drawing period based on the announced opening and closing timeline, they must supply a legitimate email address and choose to participate in the sweepstakes.
- One’s chances of winning a prize are unaffected by the kind of evaluation they provide. Participants are encouraged to provide their honest opinion.
What Can I Surely Win?
- Coop will give away 10 prizes each month.
- Each person can only win once and get one prize even if his name is drawn many times.
- The prizes for the winners are £250 store vouchers
- The gift cards are non-convertible and cannot be converted into cash.
- The gift cards cannot be bartered, sold or auctioned.
- The gift cards are non-transferable to any other individual.
- The person who wins it, with his/her name on the gift card can alone claim it.
- The vouchers can only be used in coop stores to buy items worth the aforesaid value.
- This reward cannot be exchanged for anything else. However, coop may substitute a prize of equal or greater value than the published one. This is possible only when the situation is beyond control, though there will be no cash alternatives.
- The fulfilment may take up to 4 weeks
How Am I Going To Win?
- One lucky winner will be chosen randomly from all the time entries received each month.
- Draws are held within 7 days of the closing date of the contest using computers.
- The participants do not have to attend the drawing process in person in order to win or claim the prize.
- The submissions must meet all qualifying criteria before being accepted.
- Single participation per individual is the entry restriction.
- A person is eligible to win only once despite his name being picked up in the draw multiple times.
- There is an equal probability that each entry will be chosen.
- The odds and possibility of winning are dependent on the number of entries received during the drawing period.
- To increase the chances of winning the participants must submit as many entries as possible within each month. In case the participant does not win they can enter into future draws while the promotion is still on.
- Please ensure that the necessary information is included in the entry form.
- The participants who are sending entries must include their correct contact information with each entry.
- Their correct contact detail phone number and email address will enable the company to get in touch with the participant in case they win.
How Will I Know If I Managed To Win?
- In case you are a winner and you are confused as to how you will find out about your winning status there is a system in place by the co-op team.
- The participants tend to forget the drawing dates and later worry whether they won or not.
- The information given by the participant in the entry forms is used by the co-op representative to contact the potential winners within 7 days of the draw. We request you to either call or email within the timeline.
- It is important to provide contact details, especially your email address so that you can receive the prize when you choose.
- The individuals are given 7 business days to respond to the notification sent by co-op representatives.
- If no response is received within the aforesaid timeline, the company will forfeit the prize and no new winner will be declared.
- Some documents would need to be presented to the co-op team like a government photo valid id
- Incorrect or incomplete submissions are ineligible to win.
- Before receiving the prize within the timelines of notification, the winner is required to submit a few documents. The winner may be asked to sign a release form.
- If you wish to receive the list of winners, we request you to email the customer service department
To help the brand address their feedback/complaints/suggestions, call their call centre on 0800 0686 727 or Contact us using their online form.
Co-operative Group Limited is keen to keep its standing in the sector and is always seeking candid opinions from its members. The Coop Your Store Your Say Survey is crucial to the company since it identifies its advantages and disadvantages.
Your participation will help the company learn from this information what really works and what doesn’t, which is something it sincerely desires to learn. Participants will have the opportunity to participate in a lottery for a chance to win a £250 voucher from the company after completing this survey. So Hurry! Participate today!