Culver’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
Throughout the last decade, we have seen various companies use versatile methods to ensure customer satisfaction. Of all these methods, customer surveys are still the best. Nobody is better than the customer to understand what does or doesn’t make them happy.
The Culver’s believe the same and so they have created the Culver’s Guest Satisfaction Survey. This survey has helped them know where they have been making mistakes and gives them a chance to improve. The data gathered via the surveys is then use for the better working of the Culver’s
With the digital age at our doorstep, collecting surveys is a very easy job. The data is a click away unlike the old times. Everyone can fill the survey easily.
Culver’s is a US based chain of fast food restaurants. Its founding stone was laid in 1984 in Sauk city, Wisconsin. The chain started as a small one but it is extremely popular today. It has over 500 restaurants all across the US and it is only growing day by day. They are mainly known for their icecreams and frozen custards.
Before the survey
- Since it is a digital survey, one must have access to a phone or a laptop with internet access to be able to fill the survey.
- You must have the receipt of your last payment to the Culver’s containing an invitation for the survey.
- One must be 18 years or older.
Steps to take the survey
- Go to Culver’s official survey websit
- There is a 18 digit survey code and TRN printed on your receipt. Enter it in the appropriate box.
- Click on the ARROW.
- A series of simple questions will appear on the screen regarding your experience at Culver’s.
- Take your time and answer all the questions honestly.
- Write additional feedback in the textbox.
- You will now receive a validation code which will avail you various offers.
- You have now completed the survey.
- Culver’s Official Website: http://www.culvers.com/